We are here to help you plan strategically for the future, and to deal with current problems as when they arise.
We provide support at each stage of the employment relationship.
Our services include:
- Advising on recruitment and interview processes
- Preparing and amending contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Training managers on HR issues
- Carrying out workplace investigations
- Providing HR support on site
- Mediating workplace disputes
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advising on redundancy and restructuring processes
- Preparing settlement agreements
- Providing Employment Tribunal representation
We also provide advice on data protection within the employment context, and on the employment aspects of business transfers. We advise on engaging agency workers and workers engaged on a self-employed basis. We can prepare contracts for each of these legal relationships.
Employers - Guide to Fees
We will be transparent in relation to our costs. We offer fixed fee agreements for individual pieces of work (such as carrying out training or preparing contracts of employments and staff handbooks). We also offer retainer packages for employment law and HR work.
Where it is not possible to offer a fixed fee agreement, we will provide a clear estimate of the likely costs involved for each piece of work.